Front-end interview 3 + 1 daily-Day 407
Posted May 27, 2020 • 2 min read
Today's knowledge point(2020.05.27)-Day 407( I will also ask questions )
- \ [html ] What are the tags you use most in page layout? div? When will divs be used?
- \ [css ] Without line-breaking tags, how do pseudo-elements achieve line-breaking effects?
- \ [js ] Writing a trim() method
- \ [Soft skills ] If you are a leader, how to improve the team s combat effectiveness?
"The Analects of Confucius", Zeng Zi said:"My three provinces and my body"(I reflect on myself many times a day).
3 + 1 questions per day for front-end interviews. Use interview questions to drive learning and make progress every day!
Let hard work become a habit, let hard work become a kind of enjoyment!
Believe in the power of persistent! ! !
Welcome to discuss learning with friends at Issues !
3 + 1 daily front-end interview
[Recommended]Welcome to toss the front-end together with jsliang. The system organizes the front-end knowledge. Currently, it is tossing LeetCode, intending to open up the two veins of algorithm and data structure. GitHub address
- Learning is not closed, charging and refueling only for meeting a better self, 365 days without holidays, 5 a.m. every morning hand-posted interview questions(dead yourself, happy everyone) .
- I hope everyone stays calm in this exaggerative front-end circle and insists on spending 20 minutes a day learning and thinking.
- Welcome to Issues communication, encourage PR, thank Star, if you have any good suggestions, you can add me to WeChat to communicate and discuss!
I hope everyone daily learn and think, this is the purpose of coming here! ! !(Do n t come for whom, but for yourself!)
Everyone is welcome to come to discuss, if you think it is of some help to your study, welcome to order \ [Star ]