Win10 update failed, unable to boot and cannot enter the safe mode solution-win10 professional version
Posted Jun 5, 2020 • 1 min read
Many users will update immediately when the system can be updated, but many of them will fail to update and cause the machine to not enter the safe mode, so how to solve it? Let's take a look below.
Win10 update fails to boot and can not enter the safe mode What to do:
- Press and hold the power button for more than 10 seconds to enter the "Advanced Options" and click "Startup Settings".
- Click "Restart".
- Select "4 or 5" to enter safe mode.
- Right-click on the lower left corner to start, click on "windows system" and select "Control Panel".
- Click on "Device Manager".
- Open "Display Adapter", right-click on the graphics card and select "Properties".
- Select "Driver", click "Back Driver" and click "OK".
The above is the solution to the win10 update failure brought to you by the editor, which can not be turned on and cannot enter the safe mode. You are welcome to check it.
This article is from win10 Professional Edition, please indicate the source and source for reprint.