Win7 close hardware acceleration operation tutorial--win10 professional edition
Posted Jun 16, 2020 • 2 min read
Where does win7 hardware acceleration turn off? I think many netizens have encountered it, and even encounter it sometimes. It is estimated that more netizens will encounter the problem of where win7 hardware acceleration is turned off in the future, so today we Let's analyze and analyze first, how should we deal with this problem? The way to deal with this problem is as follows:1. Open the Windows icon and click on the control panel to enter; 2. After entering the control panel, click on the display to get it done. The following article is an operation tutorial that thoroughly explains where win7 hardware acceleration is turned off.
- Enter the win7 system desktop, click the start button in the lower left corner of the desktop with the mouse, and click the control panel option in the pop-up start menu interface to enter.
- Change the view type to a small icon in the control panel interface, and then select the display option to enter.
- On the left side of the opened display options interface, click Adjust Resolution to enter the next step.
- In the pop-up resolution interface, click the advanced setting option to enter the next step.
- Then switch to the troubleshooter in the Universal Plug and Play monitor interface and enter the next step.
- Pull the acceleration of hardware acceleration to the far left, then click apply and confirm.
The above is the introduction of how to turn off hardware acceleration in win7. If you need to turn it off, you can follow the steps above.
This article is from win10 Professional Edition, please indicate the source and source for reprint.