Ssh configuration and use at a glance, graphic tutorials.
Posted Jun 15, 2020 • 2 min read
As a new front-end, the first thing is to configure ssh.
The purpose of this article is to allow you to configure ssh without understanding anything.
Note:Special text for Xiaobai, please advise or detour, thank you.
- Download git
1. In the search engine, search for git.
2. Enter the red box
3. Click download, the download interface appears
4. Double-click the downloaded git installation package to install it
5. After the download is complete, click the right mouse button and the git icon appears, indicating that the installation was successful
Second, configure SSH
1. Click the red box
2. Enter the git interface
ssh-keygen -t rsa -C "firstname.lastname@example.org" on the interface
The point is this email@example.com. Replace it with your GitHub address. Note that you cannot paste with Crtl+v. Use the right mouse button and click Paste to paste.
4. Then click Enter, you can see the generated ssh file in the corresponding red line
Note:This picture comes from the network, invading and deleting
5. Open the folder where ssh is stored in the fourth step, you can see two files
6. Open the id_rsa.pub file with Notepad
7. Copy all the contents.
- Open and log in to github
1. Click the avatar in the upper right corner, and then click setting
2. Click SSH and GPG keys in the sidebar
3. Click on newssh
4. Take a name, paste the previously copied ssh into it, and click addshkey.