What happens if the computer network is normal but cannot access the Internet? The solution to the normal computer network but unable to access the internet
Posted May 27, 2020 • 1 min read
Have you encountered the problem that the computer can't connect to the Internet? Some netizens have reported that the network is normal, but even if they do not even connect to the Internet, trying multiple methods will not work, what should I do? In this regard, tell everyone to use 360 security guards to solve the problem of computers unable to access the Internet, interested to learn.
Solution for normal computer network but unable to access the Internet:
- Open 360 Security Guard:as shown below.
- Find the tool "More", as shown in the figure.
- On the new interface, select "First Aid Kit for Network Disconnection".
Then, a new interface for disconnecting the first aid kit will appear.
Then, we click on "Comprehensive Diagnosis" as shown in the figure.
- For the diagnosis result, when there is an error, he will have a "red prompt".
- Then, we click "Complete Repair"; wait >>>
- After the repair is completed, we can then go online normally.